To protect our readers, we carefully select only the most reputable resources.
- Berhshire letters - This website
provides each of Warren Buffett's shareholder letters, dating back to 1977. Warren's wisdom and integrity in business and investing is
unparalleled. He is, by most accounts, the most successful investor of all time. At the same time, he manages to keep
everything very simple and clear.
- Bogleheads - This wiki was created by a community of
investors that share a philosophy similar to the late John Bogle.
Bogle created index funds
that effectively move billions of dollars per year into the pockets of ordinary people, money that would have gone to a
much smaller number of (already) wealthy money managers. He is a hero to many investors, he frequently sacrificed personal
gain to give the average person a bigger piece of American prosperity.
- Howard Marks memos -
Another good source of investing wisdom from someone who has been around a while. Howard is the co-chairman of Oaktree Capital
- Value investing club - This website
is a free, but members only, forum for sharing investment advice. They have membership standards in order to maintain quality. It is
a brainchild of value investor Joel Greenblat and John Petry.
Buying stocks, funds options
- Robinhood - Allows you to buy/sell stocks, funds, & options with no fees or commission (good app, no BS).
- Vanguard - Probably the best place to move a 401K/IRA. No transaction fees to buy Vanguard fund (many of which also have the lowest annual fees in their category).
Buying cryptocurrencies (exchanges)
- Binance - easy signup, access a lot of cryptos and earn commission for referring others
- Coinbase - the most popular exchange in the US
- Bittrex - low fees, access a lot more crypto currencies